The day has finally arrived. It’s Selection Sunday and the 2019 NCAA Tournament bracket has been released.
Now comes the fun part of analyzing each region and picking first-round upsets, a dark horse team, the Final Four field and a national champion. But first, you need to print your bracket.
You can find it here.
If you’re looking for expert advice on every first-round NCAA Tournament matchup, tune in to Stadium’s “Bracket Scouting Selection Show” hosted by Kristen Balboni, featuring Stadium College Basketball Insider Jeff Goodman and college basketball analyst Doug Gottlieb.
Stadium has also researched a number of NCAA Tournament bracket tips.
Click on any of the bullet points below to read our analysis on historical trends about elite offenses, elite defenses, the four regions and more.
- History says you need this many elite recruits and future pros to win a national title
- Recent efficiency trends say one of these nine teams will win the national championship
- How concerning is Duke’s 3-point shooting?
- Does having the No. 1 offense in the country lead to NCAA Tournament success?
- What about the No. 1 defense?
- Are there inherent trends for the four NCAA Tournament regions?