Everything you need to know about the Kansas vs. Baylor online live stream and TV broadcast, as well as game notes and prediction.
The Kansas Jayhawks are back home in Lawrence, Kan. to welcome the Baylor Bears to the Allen Fieldhouse.
Kansas enters this matchup as the No. 2-ranked team at 11-1. The Jayhawks have the sixth-highest scoring offense in the nation, averaging 87.2 points while giving up 64.2 points per game.
No. 23-ranked Baylor has its hands full against Kansas — even with a 10-2 record. The Bears’ only two losses this season have been on the road against Oregon and Texas A&M.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including the Kansas vs. Baylor online live stream, TV broadcast information, game notes and prediction.
Kansas vs. Baylor Online Live Stream, Game Broadcast Information
- Venue: Allen Fieldhouse, Lawrence, Kan.
- Date: Saturday, Jan. 2
- Tipoff Time: 4 p.m. EST
- National TV: CBS
- Kansas vs. Baylor Online Live Stream: Kansas Radio Live Stream
Prince is going to have another subpar shooting performance, and Selden will provide some momentous triples to get Kansas out to an early lead. The Jayhawks will share the basketball and keep Baylor from doing the same. A few contested jumpers and a handful off assists from Mason later, and Kansas will tack on another victory to its record.
For the score prediction, check out our Kansas vs. Baylor game preview.
- Kansas is 196-9 in Allen Fieldhouse during the Bill Self era, including a 97-5 record against non-conference opponents. 734-109 all-time in the venue.
- The win over UC-Irvine improved Bill Self’s record to 363-79 (.821) while at Kansas and 570-184 (.756) all-time. Makes KU 2,164-832 (.722) all-time.
- Baylor’s last win against Kansas was March 9, 2013, when the Bears handed the Jayhawks an 81-58 loss.