Everything you need to know about the Kentucky vs. Illinois State online live stream and TV broadcast, as well as game notes and prediction.
The Kentucky Wildcats are back home in Lexington, Ky. to face off against the Illinois State Redbirds in Rupp Arena.
Both Kentucky and Illinois State are coming off wins, but the Redbirds are 3-4 on the year while the Wildcats (6-0) haven’t lost a single game.
This is the 30th time in program history the Wildcats have won their first six games, and it’s the fourth time in seven seasons they’ve done so with John Calipari at the helm.
The Redbirds are coming off a 73-63 win against Quincy, which followed back-to-back losses to Maryland and Texas Christian.
Illinois State hasn’t made the NCAA Tournament since the 1997-98 season, and head coach Dan Muller is hoping he can break that cold streak. Though unlikely, a win against Kentucky would be a huge resume booster — to say the least.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including the Kentucky vs. Illinois State online live stream, TV broadcast information, game notes and prediction.
Kentucky vs. Illinois State Online Live Stream, Game Broadcast Information
- Venue: Rupp Arena, Lexington, Ky.
- Date: Monday, November 30
- Tipoff Time: 7 p.m. ET
- National TV: ESPN2
- Kentucky vs. Illinois State Online Live Stream: Watch ESPN, Kentucky Radio Live Stream
Kentucky is too big, too quick and too talented. It’ll run up and down the floor with ease. The Wildcats won’t shoot the lights out, but they’ll be bullies on the block and control the glass. Murray will score the basketball like he’s been doing, but he’ll also create for others. And Labissiere will be too much for Illinois State to handle down low.
For the score prediction, check out our Kentucky vs. Illinois State game preview.
- UK has had three different players record at least six assists in a game within the first six games of a season (Isaiah Briscoe, Jamal Murray and Tyler Ulis) for the first time since 1996-97 (Derek Anderson, Anthony Epps, Ron Mercer and Wayne Turner)
- For the third time in the shot-clock era, UK has allowed 65 points or less in each of its first six games of a season (2011-12, 2014-15, 2015-16) – all under Calipari..
- Illinois State: Dan Muller (Illinois State, 1998) is in his fourth season as the head coach at Illinois State (61-48).
Muller is the first coach in ISU history to beat three Top-25 teams in his first three seasons.