Texas A&M vs. Arkansas
Final Score: Texas A&M 28, Arkansas 21 OT
1. With a chance to win in regulation after a Myles Garrett sack forced a fumble, Texas A&M’s Taylor Bertolet missed the field goal try. Christian Kirk bailed him out with a 20-yard touchdown catch on the OT possession, and the defense held on Arkansas’ turn.
2. Kyle Allen threw two touchdown passes to Kirk, with the first a 44-yarder to tie it at seven after Arkansas scored first on a 17-yard Drew Morgan catch. Taylor Bertolet hit two field goals for a 13-7 lead, but the Hogs started pounding away with Alex Collins and Rawleigh Williams running for two short scores for a 21-13 lead.
3. A&M tied it with less than three minutes to play on a two-yard Tra Carson run and a Josh Reynolds catch for a two-point conversion.
– Kyle Allen completed 21-of-28 passes for 358 yards and two scores.
– Christian Kirk caught eight passes for 173 yards and two scores, and Josh Reynolds caught three passes for 106 yards.
– Third down conversions: Arkansas 5-of-10 – Texas A&M 2-of-9
– Brandon Allen completed 20-of-25 passes for 225 yards and a touchdown with an interception. Drew Morgan caught eight passes for 155 yards and a score.
– Alex Collins ran 26 times for 151 yards and a score.
– Time of possession: Arkansas 39:28 – Texas A&M 20:32