Texas A&M vs. Nevada
Final Score: Texas A&M 44, Nevada 27
1. Kyle Allen ran for a one-yard score and threw for four more as Texas A&M rolled. It took a little bit of a fight early, but the Aggies broke it open in the second on a 25-yard Josh Reynolds touchdown catch as part of a 17-point scoring run. Reynolds added a ten-yard score to open up the third.
2. Nevada hung around for just over a quarter, getting a 31-yard Don Jackson touchdown run along with a 28-yard Brent Zuzo field goal to pull the Wolf Pack within four. Jackson added a nine-yard scoring play in the fourth.
3. Taylor Bertolet hit three field goals for the Aggies with a 32-yarder in the second and kicks from 21 and 37 yards away in the fourth.
– QB Kyle Allen completed 18-of-31 passes for 270 yards and four scores with an interception, and ran ten times for 55 yards and a score. Kyler Murray completed 2-of-4 passes for 32 yards, and ran twice for ten yards.
– Tra Carson ran 22 times for 137 yards. Christian Kirk stayed hot caught six passes for 120 yards.
– The Aggies ran for 233 yards and threw for 302.
– Tyler Stewart completed 16-of-29 passes for 206 yards and two scores with a pick.
– James Butler ran 17 times for 107 yards. The Wolf Pack ran for 153 yards averaging 3.4 yards per carry.
– Nevada held onto the ball for over 34 minutes, but only converted 4-of-16 third down chances.