Tulsa vs. Fresno State live stream. Watch the matchup between the Golden Hurricane and Bulldogs online via Campus Insiders and Twitter this Saturday at 4:30 p.m. ET.
The Golden Hurricane have been solid when not playing a team called Ohio State, starting the season 2-1 and putting up points in a hurry. The offense relies on quarterback Dane Evans and the running back trio of D’Angelo Brewer and James Flanders to power the high-tempo offense.
For Freson State, it needs a victory against a FBS opponent to get the season rolling. In games against Nebraska and Toledo, the Bulldogs were outscored 95-27, while the only victory came against Sacramento.
This game between the Golden Hurricane and Bulldogs will be broadcast live on the internet – both on Campus Insiders and Twitter. Below are notes on how to watch the contest, as well as game notes for both teams.
Tulsa vs. Fresno State Live Stream, TV Broadcast Info
- Venue: Bulldog Stadium, Fresno, CA
- Date: Saturday, Sept. 24, 2016
- Kickoff Time: 4:30 p.m. ET
- UNLV vs. Idaho Live Stream: Campus Insiders, Twitter
Tulsa Game Notes
- Through three games, Tulsa’s defense has allowed 26.3 points, which is 12.7 points less than the defensive unit allowed last year through three games.
- In 16 games under Philip Montgomery, Tulsa has scored over 40 points nine times and has posted a 7-2 record when doing so.
- A total of 15 freshmen have seen action in at least one of the first three games this year.
Fresno State Game Notes
- Chason Virgil became the ninth Bulldog quarterback in Fresno State history to complete a pass of more than 85 yards at Toledo.
- KeeSean Johnson’s three TD receptions rank tied for the 24th most in the FBS and second most in the Mountain West while his 19 receptions are tied for the 17th most in the FBS.
- Fresno State leads the all-time series with Tulsa 4-2; the ’Dogs are 2-0 against the Golden Hurricane when playing in Fresno.