The Wyoming Cowboys will welcome the Eastern Michigan Eagles to War Memorial Stadium on Saturday for a non-conference matchup.
Below is everything you need to know about the game, including Wyoming vs. Eastern Michigan live stream and broadcast information, as well as game notes.
Wyoming vs. Eastern Michigan Online Live Stream & Game Broadcast Info
Venue: War Memorial Stadium (Laramie, WY)
Date: Saturday, September 12
Kickoff Time: 4:00 ET/ 2:00 MT
Televised By: Root Sports
Wyoming vs. Eastern Michigan Online Live Stream: Campus Insiders
Wyoming Game Notes
- This week’s meeting between Wyoming and Eastern Michigan will be the first in history between the two schools.
- Wyoming wide receiver Tanner Gentry caught nine passes for 176 yards in the Cowboys’ season opener last week. He leads the Mountain West in both categories, ranks No. 5 in the NCAA in receiving yards and No. 9 in receptions per game. See more details on Page 3 of this week’s release.
- Cowboy defensive end Eddie Yarbrough improved his career tackle for loss total to 29.5. He currently ranks No. 10 among all active FBS players in the country in career tackles for loss. See more details on Page 4 of this week’s release.
- Wyoming’s Special Teams performed well in the season opener against North Dakota. Junior punter Ethan Wood is leading the MW and ranks No. 11 in the nation in punting. See more information on the Cowboy Special Teams’ performance on Page 3 of this week’s release.
Eastern Michigan Game Notes
- EMU is 1-1-1 all-time against the Mountain West Conference. The lone win came against San Jose State in the 1987 California Bowl, when the Eagles prevailed 30-17.
- The Eagles opened the season with a 38-34 loss to Old Dominion last Saturday in Rynearson Stadium in Ypsilanti, Michigan. The Eagles gave up a touchdown with 1:57 remaining in the contest.
- The 2,480-mile round trip to Laramie is more than EMU will travel during the entirety of its Mid-American Conference slate. The four MAC road trips this season result in just 1,478 miles, or more than 1,000 miles less than this weekend’s venture.